Every 15,000 miles or once a year you should perform the yearly service:
- Perform oil change
- Rotate and balance tires
- Replace engine air filter
- Replace wiper blades
- Perform wheel alignment
- Perform multi-point inspection
DID YOU KNOW???
- A dirty air filter makes it harder for your engine to breathe
- Tires out of balance and under inflated will wear suspension and steering Components causing more drag on your vehicle
- A vehicle out of alignment will create more drag decreasing your fuel efficiency
- Maximize your dollars at the pump keep your vehicle fuel efficient
- For a better fuel efficiency clean your fuel injection system
- Dirty injectors will not spray correctly and/or drip causing a rough running vehicle and robbing your fuel efficiency
- For the best fuel efficiency service add the yearly service, fuel injection service and clean the throttle body on your vehicle
Come see us today or call us ((601) 500-7560) to set up an Appointment.